Your Teaching Experience
Your Study Hall Expertise
1. Personal Information: In all communications with Superstudy using the “Contact Us” feature of the Site or the “Register for Services” feature of the Site, you will be required to submit personal information to usm which such information may include your full name, residential address, age and a photo ID, and we will ask you to create an online user ID that is personal to you. We will use this information to generate appropriate tutoring services for you and to communicate with you. Superstudy will also establish a library of recorded tutoring sessions for its own audit purposes. Our library will contain video and audio of you during any recorded session. You have the right to access and view all video of you that we may maintain, and you may request that such video be deleted. Superstudy will not share your email address, or other personal information from your direct communications with us, with any third party, other than tutors and other service providers on our Platform, unless previously authorized by you in writing. In the event that you place a telephone call to our offices, we may record and store the phone number from which you are calling. Additionally, any phone calls you may have with our staff and representatives may be recorded for quality assurance purposes.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, YOU CANNOT USE THE SITE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OF AGE BUT UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, YOU MUST OBTAIN PARENTAL CONSENT TO USE THE SERVICES. PARENTAL CONSENT SHALL BE VERIFIED BY US BY TELEPHONE. SUCH CONSENT TO COLLECT AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE REVOKED AT ANY TIME. UPON REVOKING SUCH USE YOU MAY NO LONGER USE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY SUPERSTUDY.
2. Billing Information: When you register with Superstudy, Superstudy requests information such as your email, credit card number, and billing zip code. This information will be used solely for billing purposes, which may require sharing this information with a third party secure credit card processor. Your sensitive personal or billing information submitted while placing a secure order will not be used or shared for any other purpose.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YOU MUST OBTAIN PARENTAL CONSENT FOR BILLING PURPOSES. SEE THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS FOR PARENTS PROVIDING BILLING INFORMATION.
3. Internet Protocol Addresses: We may use and record your Internet protocol (IP) address for the purpose of: (i) administering the Site; (ii) analyzing Site usage patterns; (iii) preventing abuse of our service; and (vi) optimizing Site product offerings and marketing operations. Your non-personally identifiable IP address may be shared with third parties for the purpose of gathering broad data on marketing operations. We receive and store any information you enter on the Site or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as allowing you to purchase the products we offer, respond to your requests, improve our service, and to communicate with you.
Does SuperStudy Share the Information It Receives?
1. Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include processing information, sending postal mail or email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to only the information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
4. With Your Consent: Other than as described above, and from time to time, you may receive communications from us requesting that your permission to share information about you with third parties. At the time of such communication, you will have an opportunity to choose not to share such information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
When you visit or conduct business on the Superstudy website, we provide you with the safety of processing all transactions and data exchanges through our secure server. All information you submit is encrypted via a secure sockets layer (SSL) before it is sent over the Internet to our secure servers. In addition, any information which we collect from you passes through our secure servers, which prevents unauthorized access by outside intruders.
Can I Change the Information I Share With SuperStudy?
You can always add or update certain information in your member profile. When you update information, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records. Additionally, if you do not want to receive email notices, mail, newsletters or advertisements from us, please follow the “Unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of any such notice we may send you from time to time.
Information You Can Access.
Examples of information you can access easily on our website include: up to date information regarding purchases and payments; personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications preferences, address); payment settings (including credit card information); and email notification settings.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions.